[dundee] We do free soda but not free speech or free beer

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:23:38 GMT 2008

I think we should pose questions, it'd be great..

Arron would spark a debate about open source.. and launch a great in depth
question.

Tims question would be so obfuscated even Tim wouldn't understand it. It
would contain a lot of examples and hypothetical situations.

Lee would ask "Why are you shit?" or "Can I have some free soda". As he
wouldn't really care what his answer would be anyway.

:p