[dundee] Sun buys VirtualBox

Barry Carr barry at benericht.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 12:01:57 GMT 2008

Hmm, I thought RH was on Oracle's hit list? They were trying to undermine them last year spreading
FUD about their support and offering RH support at a cut price, plus there was the "Unbreakable
Linux Netowrk" that Oracle were/are offering, IIRC. Just have a search through the Register, there
are loads of Oracle vs. RH stories.

Changing the subject slightly, what is everyone's view of Oracle?

Cheers
Barry