[dundee] UbuntuDeveloperWeek

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:05:13 GMT 2008

The drawback with KVM is that it can only be utilised in processors
with virtualisation instruction sets e.g. In the case of AMD
processors, socket 940 AM2. I have only got a AMD socket 939 64-bit
CPU therefore I cannot use KVM. This will apply to a lot of users,
so people will just have to continue using VirtualBox or VMWare.

Gordon