[dundee] it just had to happen

Tim Spencer samurai.mit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:11:54 GMT 2008

tonight two representatives of the linux society (no names mentioned)
wondered out into the mysterious plains of Dundee to find out how to build a
mind. Not remembering the place for which they quest, were through
mysterious (ninja powers) unsuspecting drawn towards the queen mother of all
buildings in which they though they find gnu-rail (also referred to as THE
grail).

But no we found the .net meeting. Which even Barry Carr was surprised about.

Sorry we couldn't attend 2 meetings at once but the AI was pretty good. Hope
the .Net was as good.

Lets all have a good night.

On a side note: Hey Gordon - good to see u there.
Lo5t/Special-K