[dundee] Hes now an Internet Personality

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 16:29:47 GMT 2008

So don't forget little old me next time... tee hee!  Me ego..is deeeeflating.

;-)

Laters,
Lee

azmodie <azmodie at gmail.com> wrote: It was a great interview and audiocast. i actually like the fact that abertay wasnt mentioned. as its not realy about abertay.

thanks to both arron, chad and pete for there great praise of the site aswell as all the great work everyone else has done too.

I'd like to say thanks to chad and pete for giving us a great welcome to the chatroom and providing a great audiocast. i'm looking forward to the listening to GRant (Geek Rant - Pete).

 azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation controlling everything that is Umbrella.