[dundee] user mount locations

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:23:13 GMT 2008

I have just actually been doing some actual work when I got bored and
sidetracked.
I am writing a shell script which (as part of it's functionality) will
(hopefully) mount files temporarily. The problem is that the files (and
the mountpoints) will change depending on the parameters passed to the
script. Has anyone got any ideas how I can persuade mount to let users
(or even users in a particular group) mount things in a particular
directory (for example /tmp)

Apologies for this not making much sense, my head hurts and I'm tired