[dundee] Image hard drive to file

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:19:54 GMT 2008

I have just opened my email this morning, the inbox has exploded.
Can't people sleep? or is this the after effects of the recent full
moon?
I think if we are giving out advice we should stick to accepted
standard practices and procedures. If we are given advanced advice
where there is an element of risk, this should be pointed out. For
recipients of advice, the onus is on them to do further research to
check the validity of advice, i.e. use at their own risk. Everyone
have a nice day.

Gordon