[dundee] Chrome://

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:16:23 GMT 2008

Having listened to Arron, Gordon and Rick I think I should weigh in
with my ample bulk.

I was going to post my thoughts on web technologies and building a
community versus attracting new members and publicity but halfway
through I rewrote it and well:

The website team currently consists of Arron, Kris and I (thats two
people named Kris, not me trying to be funny). We got the site up to a
running state in a bit of a rush, with no wider consultation and so we
never had time to follow a formal design process. I'd like to say that
I'm not really a web guy; I have some interest as with everything
technical but its not where my drive is. If anyone wants to take over
my spot on the team, I'm more than happy to let them, to be honest I
encourage them.

Hopefully that didn't sound ungrateful or like me saying put up or
shut up, as thats not intention. If someone wants to do it please say
as odds are you'll do better than me, thats not me looking for
sympathy or attention either.

Kris