[dundee] Project: Python/Zork/IRC

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Thu Feb 28 09:26:19 GMT 2008

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:58:49 +0000, "Kris Davidson"
<davidson.kris at gmail.com> said:
> Is this possible?
> Has it been done already? either in Python or another language
> Is there something similar already out there?

Making an IRC bot in python is fairly easy. There is a pretty good
example here:
http://www.kryogenix.org/days/2006/08/10/jokbot

Changing the response to some wrapper round a subprocess wouldn't be too
much work.

> Would anyone like to help?

Sure, though my own todo list is reaching silly sizes so I might not be
able to put a lot of time into helping.

Robert
Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Everything should be made as simple as possible - but no simpler.
	-- Albert Einstein