[dundee] events

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:54:15 GMT 2008

As people were asking about non-linux related outings at the last
society meeting, I thought I'd throw in my thoughts on the matter :)
Paintball, loads of fun, messy, a bit like running around with an air
powered decorating gun though.
Airsoft. Exactly the same as paintball (I think there's an airsoft site
just outside Dundee) but with realistic weapons, so you don't feel as
much of a fool. You can then choose your preferred method of death, be
it a fully automatic rifle, sniping, grenades etc. Although solid
pellets (BBs) sound much more painful than paintballs, they're not
really, and it's much more satisfactory to commando crawl with a
thompson than a gas cannister connected to a tube and a big orange
hopper. Added to this, I have my own sniper rifle and Mac11, which is an
obvious bonus for me ;) Still need to get myself a scope though
Anyway, that's what I suggest :)
Oh, and rather than posting twice, I'm up for the movie night :)

Nistur