[dundee] Looking for a cable

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 5 16:09:40 BST 2008

I have one if you want to borrow one while you're waiting (assuming I know
what you're talking about...) I ordered mine online and having been around
all the PC shops in Dundee last week I seriously doubt that any would have
one.

Thought of the day: I wish I could get my USB cables to turn into Aston
Martins :)