[dundee] Future JVM aplications

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:55:09 BST 2008

with all this talk of java benchmarks etc.. I though i'd post this article.
seems intresting enough. would this allow developers to choose the language
of choice.

Running C and Python Code on The Web <http://www.toolness.com/wp/?p=52>
> Published by Atul <http://www.toolness.com/wp/?author=1>
> on July 3, 2008
> in Coding <http://www.toolness.com/wp/?cat=4>, Mozilla<http://www.toolness.com/wp/?cat=5>and
> Python <http://www.toolness.com/wp/?cat=11>
> .
>
> Last week, Scott Petersen from Adobe gave a talk at Mozilla on a toolchain
> he's been creating—soon to be open-sourced—that allows C code to be targeted
> to the Tamarin virtual machine. Aside from being a really interesting piece
> of technology, I thought its implications for the web were pretty
> impressive.

What do you guys think this may bring to the table ?

azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation