[dundee] ubuntu sbs server

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at openyourwindows.com
Thu Jul 31 16:41:25 BST 2008

I have finished a small script which installs all the necessary software
needed as an sbs replacement on a ubuntu server, currently it is using
files which have to be changed manually doing a find and replace,
however I am hoping to do this as part of the install script and also
scripts for adding users and windows group policy editing, im not sure
how hard the latter will be though.
It has mail using postfix and dovecot, openldap for authentication.
Egroupware for calendar, contacts, webmail, company web, poptop pptp
server, dhcp, dns. Scripts for: adding printers, policys, mapping
shared drives And opensource software needed on a windows client to
connect to email, calendars etc as well as av and openoffice.

Anyone interested in this?

Also I wont make it tonight however I will be able to the week after.

Regards,
Daniel