[dundee] Call for Volunteers, Ideas, and a general discussion - Software Freedom Day

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:37:11 BST 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:56 AM, R J Ladyman <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:

> I've tried signing up for the board, but to no avail (no email comes in
> with
> my details).
>
> --
>
> Robert Ladyman
> File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street,Newtyle
> Perthshire, PH12 8TZ SCOTLAND
> Registered in Scotland, Company Number: SC222086
> Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
> Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
> VOIP: 7714336 at sipgate.co.uk
>
> http://www.file-away.co.uk

Hi Robert, i've looked into it  and there is no problem with the site
sending emails.  I will email you off list with more details
in future if anyone has any issues with the site. please contact me at
webmaster at thelinuxsociety.org.uk

azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation