[dundee] EEEPC VPN Connections

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:36:36 BST 2008

Dunno if this is any help. have people managed to get eeepc on abertays
network ?

http://ubuntulinuxtipstricks.blogspot.com/2008/05/getting-vpnc-working-on-eeepc.html

"I spent the other night with my friend Elfine, trying to figure out how to
> get her EeePC on the school's wireless. I did it! If you run sudo route
> del default, just before starting VPNC, it'll work. It turns out the EeePC
> doesn't *replace* the default route—instead, it adds a second default
> route, which simply doesn't work. Delete the default route before starting
> the VPN, and it won't get all mixed up. Your internet will work."

azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation