[dundee] Hardy Heron unstable with NVIDIA proprietary drivers

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:58:59 BST 2008

Open Source Drivers are obviously the way forward, but the nvidia
drivers are in my experience ok.

Over the years, I've used many machines with the nvidia drivers
without significant problems.  The main issue being the small pain of
installing the proprietary driver (as distros don't tend to ship them
by default).

R.