[dundee] Scottish Developers - Functional Programming

Barry Carr barry at benericht.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 14:22:25 BST 2008

Hi Gordon,

Thanks very much. And I'd also like to thank everyone who came. I hope you all got something from it.

For our next session, in a fortnight, we are planning on looking further into Functional
programming. We are planning something along the lines of an Open Space where the attendees set the
agenda. So, if you've been bitten by the Functional programming bug, the next session will be an
ideal place to try it out and/or discuss all things Functional.

The venue for the next session is to be announced.

Cheers
Barry