[dundee] Call for Volunteers, Ideas, and a general discussion - Software Freedom Day

R J Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 17:30:20 BST 2008

Arron,

The 20th is Dundee Open Doors Day (link below):

If the Hannah MacClure centre can be persuaded to open its doors for this
event, perhaps we could get it, and the event, listed in the brochure for
Open Doors Day.

http://www.doorsopendays.org.uk/opendays/area_programmes.aspx?areaid=10

RJL

On Wednesday 28 May 2008 16:52:19 Arron M Finnon wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Just to let you know that i have started a thread over at the

http://thelinuxsociety.org.uk/content/software-freedom-day-ideas-thoughts-and-discussions
please feel free to register if you haven't already and put ideas and
thoughts there, so it is a all in one central location.