[dundee] Re: slax

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:22:50 BST 2008

That's actually a good point. Slax uses SquashFS+LZMA for it's "modules"...
however I still don't see how that necessarily slows udevtrigger down. I
have noticed that the "copy2ram" option has made it significantly quicker.
I'll just keep on fiddling :D So far I have it booting from grub (rather
than syslinux or lilo) and almost have it autologging fluxbox on init 4.
With regards to checking the MD5Sum, I haven't, but it's also not an iso,
and the tarball unrolled without errors.