[dundee] multi boot

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:09:33 BST 2008

Cool, I might try GAG then, I was going to comment on the name... but it's
not even much worse than GRUB :P
My problem was the Vista bootloader mainly liking to steal the XP one. I
don't know by reading the sf page whether GAG will help with that but I just
found this
http://www.zezula.net/en/fstools/bcdeditor.html
that may be of assistance to me :D The only problem would then be claiming
the XP bootloader back for use in XP as I believe Vista replaces the XP
one...

We shall see. I'm not round to that yet. I think I will probably wait until
I have my nice shiny new DX10 card so I don't have to mess around too much
with drivers and such.

@RJLadyman: Vista + Linux isn't a problem (apart from the fact it's Vista)
It's Vista + XP + Linux. I don't really want to have to go through 2 layers
of bootloader to boot an M$ OS, I just want options in whatever bootloader I
choose to use for each OS and to boot straight from there