[dundee] dundee Digest, Vol 168, Issue 3

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:47:55 UTC 2008

Yeah I've got a few Fons pre-flashed, There 93.5mm x 25.5mm x 70mm
(excluding antenna) and have one Ethernet port and wireless obviously.

I've used them for linking an isolated switch to the rest of a network
or just this sort of situation, that way as far as linux is concerned
it has a cable connection. Theres a bit on client mode here
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Client_Mode_Wireless I prefer the
Tomato firmware but I've never tried it on the Fons, the ones I have
are using DD-WRT but OpenWRT is also an option.

I'll keep one aside from you, not sure whats the best way to get it
you. If the next meeting is too late we can meet up somewhere or I can
drop it off in one of the council offices or whatever.

Kris