[dundee] iptables nuances and best practices question

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 08:30:32 UTC 2008

I would incline to the latter (interface) use, just because it will remain
valid if you (or someone else) change(s) the internal address range:
robustness usually trumps. Watch that you have one as an Insert (at position 1
in the NAT table) and the other as an Append (last position).

I assume that you know the difference between open-dns.org and  OpenDNS.com:
the former actually being useful.