[dundee] Kilcreggan, Argyl (near Helensburgh)

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:57:57 UTC 2008

I've got some horror stories mostly from the ISPs side, few dumb
customer ones also.

As for Crossloop http://www.crossloop.com/KrisDavidson.id its not the
best remote support technology there are paid ones but

http://www.uvnc.com/pchelpware/index.html
http://www.uvnc.com/pchelpware/sc/index.html
http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx

Offer free one-click solutions, many of them with superior
functionality. The advantage of Crossloop is the website marketplace
frontend its all free right now but I imagine when its more developed
they'll take a portion of any payments made you can use it for free
though. It uses VNC and can traverse NAT and firewalls on both sides,
only works on Windows right now.

http://www.crossloop.com/ipage.htm?id=howitworks
http://www.crossloop.com/wsj_video.html

Kris