[dundee] Oh dear, it's OpenSuse again...

lug at seany.us lug at seany.us
Wed Aug 19 15:48:29 UTC 2009

For fast I'd highly recommend ArchLinux:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=arch_200908_benchmarks&num=1

I can testify - IT IS FAST!!

I have a great dislike for anything Slackware based. Slaved over it for hours only to find it doesn't support IP aliases out of the box! Everything about it seemed too hackish to get working.

Regards,
Sean McRobbie