[dundee] LaTeX

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:05:25 UTC 2009

Okay first calm down, second I apologise to anyone if that conjured up
images you'd rather not have.

I am of course referring to the document markup and preparation
system, its been on my big-ass-list-of-things-to-do-and-learn for a
while. I finally cracked; I've got sick and tired of fighting with
Open Office trying to get the formatting the way I want it.

Anyway, I'm looking for some decent resources (beyond what comes up
during a cursory Google search) and if possible some good templates or
links to good templates.

Kris