[dundee] Website Meeting

SEEBERG, SABINE 0805104 at abertay.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 11:46:53 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

yesterday at the lecture about jquery I've met Mark who is interested in our society.
I pass the email adress and his phonenumber on to you.
Please contact him and invite him to the meetings.

mark.iannarelli at gmail.com
07971790423

S a b i n e  S e e b e r g
Dipl. Betriebswirtin (FH Deggendorf)
Student of MSc Environment & Business
Contemporary Sciences
University of Abertay Dundee
Dundee. DD1 1HG. UK.

E-Mail: 0805104 at abertay.ac.uk
(  +44 (0)7551 460463
P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to