[dundee] Mozilla comes out in support of Brussels IE on Windows findings • Channel Register - Well that came as big surprise

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 14:49:16 UTC 2009

I was using vista the other day,it was interesting that the start menu has so many mentions of the word microsoft, I'd counted at least 10

microsoft word
microsoft excel
microsoft paint
microsoft
microsoft

appart from making it very hard to find anything that does'nt being
with the word microsoft, it just seems silly to prefix every product
with the word microsoft.

That's why I like open source, at least app's have coolers names...
bring out the gimp!

anyway only a couple of years until microsoft pull out of the os market
and become what they are destined to be , a games console maker.

can't wait.