[dundee] VPS hosting

Scott McGurk mcgurkorama at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 15 16:09:28 UTC 2009

Ive used VPS hosting from 123-reg before, decent support (just do *not* go
for the wind0ze option, its a bugger to get any help if the server drops off
the network)

Ive also used a company called hosting-ie before, had good experience with
their VPS servers, and they seem to be quite cheap, even for a basic option
so it may be worth giving them a look, month to month as well, so its not
much to try!

http://www.hosting-ie.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=40

Scott