[dundee] VPS hosting

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Mon Feb 16 00:58:49 UTC 2009

<self promotion> We do UK based VPS and can do you a good deal - www.xenvz.co.uk </self promotion>

The good thing is as we are local you can just slap us if anything goes wrong :)

I am a VPS junkie - have run all of my services from VPS (via own hardware of course) for years now, 2005/6 onwards I think, so have plenty of experience with vmware(do not like), OpenVZ and Xen(DO LIKE!!).

Just shipped yet another Dell R200 down to London for more VPSage (Quadcore 2.83ghz Xeon, 8gb ECC DDR2, 2x1000GB 32mb cache SATA2 in RAID1 (md Linux raid, hurray!). http://www.xenvz.co.uk/speedtest and http://www.xenvz.co.uk/test50mb.bin also you'll find us on www.webperf.net !

If you are looking for a US based one for some reason rather than UK (not sure why you would) then my friend nenolod runs RapidXen which is essentially VPS powered by a huge grid. You can speak to him on irc.seany.us #RapidXen

Regards,
Sean McRobbie