[dundee] Website Meeting Reminder

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:34:15 UTC 2009

This is just a reminder (albeit rather late) that our Website meeting that I
booked for the Friday the 20th (Tomorrow)  is still going ahead. We have the
Bookshop booked for 7-9pm, and I hope as many of you as possible can attend.
We need to make sure that our website is perfect, as it's that that
represents us to people that have never been to meetings, or people that
want to find more information out about the society as a whole.

As far as content:

I hope to discuss
- Content
- Layout
- Themes
- Various Back Ends
- Support from Society members

It's not going to be a "one bloke stands at the front and rattles on", more
of a forum/discussion, and it's for this reason we're in the Bookstore
rather than the Cinema. Let's make the most of it guys.

--

Nick Walker
Vice President : The Linux Society