[dundee] Installation of Linux

SEEBERG, SABINE 0805104 at abertay.ac.uk
Sat Feb 21 10:30:23 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I even could not install Linux on my notebook until now.
Using Windows Vista it seems to be not possible to use Linux at the same time.
One of the Chris offered me his help, but he seems to be to often too stoned to manage it. ;O)
I always wonder how people in this tough world can manage without having a really clear and sharp awareness and mind.
As i always like to help myself as much as possible, I decided to get an external memory - I assume a 2 GIG memory will do - and save the virtual machine and the linux program on it and work with it from there. Assume it will be a bit slow, but I don't have an other solution right now.

What do you think about it?

Warmly,
Sabean

S a b i n e  S e e b e r g
Dipl. Betriebswirtin (FH Deggendorf)
Student of MSc Environment & Business
Contemporary Sciences
University of Abertay Dundee
Dundee. DD1 1HG. UK.

E-Mail: 0805104 at abertay.ac.uk
(  +44 (0)7551 460463
P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to