[dundee] Change of Distro - light blue touchpaper and retire

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Wed Feb 25 19:33:04 UTC 2009

My one argument is that Slackware doesn't support multiple IPs on interfaces out of the box, making it useless to 99% of my customers.

Spent ages setting one of up a customer only to find this out afterwards.....

My other gripe is no 64bit support.

Apart from this I do not know much about it other than I wasted about 6 hours of my life on it :P

Regards,
Sean McRobbie