[dundee] Change of Distro - light blue touchpaper and retire

Andrzej Hajto andrzej at itelekom.pl
Wed Feb 25 20:29:07 UTC 2009

No 64bits support that is true, however there is a kind of a solution
,slamd64. BTW I wonder why Patrick is so resistant to make slack working
on  64bits machines.

Not supporting multipe IP on the interface out of the box.. well it
doesn't support some of the zip drives out of the box either but this is
rather why is not suitable for you then why it was good in 1995 not now :)