[dundee] Changing the default ~/ "Skeleton" ?

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:53:32 UTC 2009

I have a *heavily* customised Debian netinstall running, and most of the
functionalities (conky,pypanel, openbox) depend on config files being in
each users home directory. I'm trying to figure out how to make it so that
these config files are placed in each users home directory by default,
rather than having to copy them in after the users are added to the system.
I'd prefer it if I could perhaps modify the netinstall iso, and customise
what files are added to the users home directory even at the installation
stage. Any ideas ladies and gentlemen?

--

Nick Walker
Vice President : The Linux Society