[dundee] linux-based Cool-er eBook reader - what "distro"?

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 08:08:44 UTC 2009

I've just ordered a couple of these linux-based, UK-made eBook readers - I was
wondering if anyone knew anything about the underlying linux.

http://www.pcw.co.uk/personal-computer-world/hardware/2242752/cool-er-ebook-
reader

We thought they'd be good for carrying regulations around when we audit
companies.

I'll bring them along to a meeting sometime, when they finally arrive.

RJL

P.S. They are made in Reading, of all places.
--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle