[dundee] Tiling Window Managers.... XMonad anyone?

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 21:06:26 UTC 2009

2009/7/10 Iain Barnett <iainspeed at gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/10 Rick Moynihan
>
> Defo send me that keymapping config. I'm going to try a few things out with
> it anyway, see what's best.

Just drop the config below into.xmonad/xmonad.hs and get xmonad to
compile it with MOD-q...

You may also need to check what mod3 is bound to via xmodmap and xev,
for me I needed to have the line:

add mod3 = Super_L

in my ~/.Xmodmap file.... Anyway the xmonad conf is:

import XMonad
import System.Exit

main = do
  xmonad $ defaultConfig {