[dundee] Asterisk Night - People needed

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:40:12 UTC 2009

Hi James,

Sorry for the late delay in replying to you, so far there is three of
us.  I was hoping that one more of the Asterisk users that gave some
advice to me would volunteer for a little talk, i think that this
would be a very interesting night and a lot of people would take
something out of it.

So fingers crossed others reading the email, will volunteer.  I think
between four and five would be a good number and a very good base of
experience

Anyway look forward to meeting you for the first time.

Arron