[dundee] Microsoft opened Linux-driver code after 'violating' GPL The Register

Iain Barnett iainspeed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:03:08 UTC 2009

The debate in the comments is very interesting, if only for showing
how entrenched many people's views are!

"My way is perfect, your way is crap.", the classic sign of a broken
argument. None of the licenses is perfect, reality just won't allow
it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godel's_incompleteness_theorem

I'm still prefer the BSD license though. If people want to take what
I've written and close it up and make their millions, that's their
decision. I made mine and gave it away for free. YMMV.

Iain