[dundee] Short Notice Change of Plan's To Thursdays Meeting - Important Software Freedom Day Information Within Too

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:48:26 UTC 2009

Response below:

2009/7/28 Arron Finnon <afinnon at googlemail.com>:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I was given very short notice with regards to the students
> associations decision to shut the students association down this
> Thursday, as i was the only one planning on using the projector its
> not as bad as it sounds.  I was planning on showing the blurb for the
> poster competition and having a chat to a few people about their plans
> for the talk.  Its probably a good time to set a deadline for
> submitting your rough talk idea, and i would say if i could get
> everyone that is planning on submitting talk ideas to get them to me
> by no later than the 13th of August.  What i'll need by this date is
> the following;

Just a reminder to those submitting talks, that it'd be good if you
could put them on the SFD wiki.  My blurb etc... is already there.
It's pretty easy to register an account and edit the page with your
talk details:

http://softwarefreedomday.org/Dundee

I'm back from my holidays now, and am once again contactable after
disconnecting from all things electronic; though sadly won't be able
to attend this weeks meeting.

R.