[dundee] Impress / Powerpoint Viewer and sound

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 08:29:35 UTC 2009

Here's an interesting link:

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=25027

Scroll down to the entry entitled "An interesting discovery"

I was looking at this as when embedding sounds in an OO presentation, I cannot
get the sounds to play on the target system unless the sound files are sent
separately and put into exactly the same location (a bit awkward if you are
writing in Linux and presenting, with OO, in Windows).

--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle