[dundee] ALDI are selling the medion Akoya e1210 netbook for £279.99

SEEBERG, SABINE 0805104 at abertay.ac.uk
Wed Mar 4 10:30:18 UTC 2009

Alid is in Dundee.
I've seen it, but can't remember where exactly.
But guess easy to find out.
S.

S a b i n e  S e e b e r g
Dipl. Betriebswirtin (FH Deggendorf)
Student of MSc Environment & Business
Contemporary Sciences
University of Abertay Dundee
Dundee. DD1 1HG. UK.

E-Mail: 0805104 at abertay.ac.uk <mailto:0805104 at abertay.ac.uk>
(  +44 (0)7551 460463
P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to