[dundee] Linux Starter Pack Free Download

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:51:31 UTC 2009

Well its accessible when logged into or going via Kydd anyway, it
seems pretty innocuous anyway so I imagine it won't be blocked at all.

I take it Gordon, you mean you want a link at
http://www.thelinuxsociety.org.uk/ - my reply to that is that we're
working on the new site so don't want to mess around with the old,
probably just a 30 second thing. Kris or I can do it I suppose if told
to or a consensus is reached.

My personal opinion (can an opinion be anything but personal ?!) is
that we've seen this sort of stuff before and that a more specific
guide tailored to distro or something with an online version with an
optional download is probably better.

Kris