[dundee] pc over ip?

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Thu Mar 5 15:16:09 UTC 2009

I think I'll stick with nxfree!

Trust me, nxfree is nice - faster than RDP anyway.

You can almost watch youtube videos when both ends are ADSL.

The only thing that is not quite as fast as RDP is sound, but who cares about sound?

Whenever I am in Uni, I connect to my machine using NX so I can work using a *real* machine.

The best part about it is it simply uses SSH, so make SSH listen on port 443 then you can penetrate 99% of firewalls.... ;)

Regards,
Sean McRobbie