[dundee] I have a question

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:07:07 UTC 2009

Sorry for the cryptic title.

I'm organizing a mini-series for my HPR show, news to follow about
that when its all finished.  However one of the people i'm
interviewing doesn't use skype (for security concerns, which i thought
was kinda funny and ironic on my part seems as i only ever use it to
talk to security dudes) and requested we use a landline.

Which brings me to this question.

I have to record my landline, has anyone got experience with this?

I could just Skype his landline and do it that way, their not
concerned about my security however i thought that this was an
interesting issue for me, and something i think will happen to me
again in the future.

I don't want to stick a dictaphone to the phone either.

So if any of you have ideas i'd be very interested in hearing them

finux