[dundee] I have a question

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Thu Mar 12 14:43:12 UTC 2009

Set up a small Asterisk server which you can set to record all calls.

You can then purchase cheap minutes from freecall.com (or voipcheap.co.uk i think it is - same people). This gives you 300 minutes per week for the next 3 months by pre-paying £10. You can call america etc using these free minutes.

If you are feeling extra lazy, you could use Trixbox which packages the whole system nicely.

Sounds like a complex solution to a simple problem but it is fun to play with. You can set up Trixbox inside a VM no problem (well, at least we have it running on Xen and others report it working on OpenVZ).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Sean McRobbie