[dundee] ESATA Linux Support

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Sun Mar 15 17:41:48 UTC 2009

Thanks Andrew,

That was more or less exactly what I wanted to know. eSATA seems to
offer the right bang versus buck for my use-case.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells

E-mail: 	swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
IM: 		sw3lls at yahoo.co.uk
Mail: 	School of Computing,
		Queen Mother Building,
		University of Dundee,
		Dundee, DD1 4HN.
WWW: 	http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/blog/
Phone: 	+44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax:		+44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)