[dundee] Ubuntu on Zaurus (Zubuntu)

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 19:05:48 UTC 2009

Speaking of which, I am getting rid of my Zaurus having recently moved
to a Nokia n810. Details are on my for sale page [ http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/html/forsale.html
  ] along with some other computer hardware that is either for sale or
for free. If anybody is interested in anything then do get in touch
for specs/make an offer, &c.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells

E-mail: 	swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
IM: 		sw3lls at yahoo.co.uk
Mail: 	School of Computing,
		Queen Mother Building,
		University of Dundee,
		Dundee, DD1 4HN.
WWW: 	http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/blog/
Phone: 	+44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax:		+44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)