[dundee] Spring Cleaning

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Sun Mar 22 20:32:25 UTC 2009

Hi all,

As I was digging out the Zaurus to sell I ended up doing a load of
spring cleaning and found a whole heap of stuff that is no longer
needed. As well as the stuff for sale I have several sparc station 4
machines and a sparc 670MP which are available to anybody who wants to
take them off my hands. I don't have the time to play with them
anymore and an unused computer is apparently an unhappy computer.

Details at: http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/html/forsale.html

I also found an official copy of Linux for the Playstation 2 which is
available for free to whomever wants it. I no longer have the
playstation or network adaptor so you would have to see what you could
do with it. Might be interesting for curiosity value.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells
=============

E-mail: 	swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
IM: 		sw3lls at yahoo.co.uk
Mail: 	School of Computing,
		Queen Mother Building,
		University of Dundee,
		Dundee, DD1 4HN.
WWW: 	http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/blog/
Phone: 	+44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax:		+44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)

For Sale: http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/html/forsale.html