[dundee] Spring Cleaning

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Sun Mar 22 20:43:56 UTC 2009

Cool. Will put it to one side for you. I think that I have the hard
drive knocking about that came with it. Can't guarantee that it works
but will send it along also. We can arrange pick up off list.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells
=============

E-mail: 	swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
IM: 		sw3lls at yahoo.co.uk
Mail: 	School of Computing,
		Queen Mother Building,
		University of Dundee,
		Dundee, DD1 4HN.
WWW: 	http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/blog/
Phone: 	+44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax:		+44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)

For Sale: http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/html/forsale.html