[dundee] DundeeBroadband

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Wed Mar 25 09:08:52 UTC 2009

Forgot to mention, yes, I'll probably be there this thursday as it looks interesting :)

Thanks for pointing out the hugely out of date chat link (via IRC). The live chat simply interfaces to the IRC channel but with the difference of me getting a little toast and sound to alert me of your presense. This of course is no good if I am not around for example being in PRI yesterday.

Thankfully my mum got out of PRI ok, diagnosed with fibromyalgia (something causing unbearable pains).

If you want to know more about the setup just let me know, however like I said it is highly unlikely you are in reach.

Regards,
Sean McRobbie